E*TRADE Equity Edge Online Earns Highest Net Promoter Score Among Full Administration Stock Plan Providers
- E*TRADE improved its Loyalty net promoter score by 11 points and is rated highest in this category among full administration plan sponsors.
- For the ninth year in a row, Equity Edge Online was rated #1 in Loyalty and Overall Satisfaction for partial administration.1
- For the third year in a row, E*TRADE was rated highest among full administration plan sponsors in Overall Satisfaction with the administration platform and plan reporting.
- New this year, E*TRADE was recognized as the industry leader by 98% of E*TRADE clients surveyed.
On the participant front:
- For the third year in a row, E*TRADE was rated highest among partial administration plan sponsors in supporting customizable participant communications and alerts.
- For the third year in a row, E*TRADE was rated highest among full administration plan sponsors for the ease of use of the participant website.
- New this year, E*TRADE was rated highest among full administration plan sponsors for the functionality of the participant website and mobile app, and educational resources on plan details and
Additionally, E*TRADE received the highest ratings among stock plan administration systems used for internal recordkeeping in the following categories:
- Overall Satisfaction with account support (8 years)
- Accuracy of plan reports (8 years)
- Administration platform’s ability to support plan design (8 years)
- Ease of use of plan reports and administration platform (8 years)
- Accurate execution of plan events (8 years)
“We’re thrilled to be honored as the industry leader in plan administration by the majority of respondents—a true testament to our culture and commitment to delivering meaningful enhancements to
plan sponsors,” said Scott Whatley, President of E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. “The equity compensation industry is constantly evolving—our job is to anticipate the needs of our
clients when it comes to driving efficiency in their day-to-day. Group Five’s continued recognition provides welcome validation that we always work to exceed administrator expectations and offer a
user-friendly experience for participants through best-in-class technology and exceptional service.”
The Group Five 2020 Stock Plan Administration Benchmark Study was conducted from May 6 to June 19, 2020, and includes ratings from 1,117 plan sponsors of their satisfaction with outside plan
Visit www.etrade.com/corporateservices to learn more about our award-winning platform.
For news and thought leadership from E*TRADE Corporate Services, follow us on LinkedIn.
- As of June 19, 2020, Group Five Stock Plan Administration Benchmark Study and Financial Reporting Benchmark Study rated Equity Edge Online highest Overall Satisfaction for the ninth consecutive
year (2012–2020) among all plan sponsors who use stock plan administration systems for internal recordkeeping. All other claims also included in the 2020 study. Group Five, LLC is not affiliated
with E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. or the E*TRADE Financial family of companies.
About E*TRADE Financial and Important Notices
The E*TRADE Financial family of companies provides financial services, including trading, investing, banking, and managing employee stock plans. Employee stock plan solutions are offered by E*TRADE
Financial Corporate Services, Inc. Securities products and services are offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC (Member FINRA/SIPC). Commodity futures and options on futures products and services are
offered by E*TRADE Futures LLC (Member NFA). Managed Account Solutions are offered through E*TRADE Capital Management, LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Bank products and services are offered
by E*TRADE Bank, a Federal savings bank, Member FDIC, or its subsidiaries. More information is available at www.etrade.com.
In connection with stock plan solutions offered by E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc., E*TRADE Securities LLC provides brokerage services to stock plan participants.
E*TRADE Financial, E*TRADE, and the E*TRADE logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of E*TRADE Financial Corporation. ETFC-G
2020 E*TRADE Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.